Babywearing Consultant 1 – Brussels or Zemst
01.02.2020 – 02.02.2020 (saturday 09.00-17.30 | sunday 09.00-17.30)
Slechts 9 resterend op voorraad
1.02.2020 – 2.02.2020 (saturday 09.00-17.30 | sunday 09.00-17.30)
Training Babywearing Consultant 1
The first training to become a Babywearing Consultant (BC1) will give you a solid base for the practical implementation in your everyday work as a babywearing consultant. In this two day course we will give you a lot of practical and theorethical information. The training is intense! After two days you will receive a certificate and you will be competent enough to do an individual or duo consultation with parents or give care providers a lecture about babywearing. After completing BC1 you can proceed with Babywearing Consultant 2 (BC2).
The training is accredited by the Dutch Association of Babywearing Consultants, de Vereniging voor Draagdoekconsulenten (VDC) and the Flemish association of Babywearing Consultants, Draagconsulenten Vlaanderen.
Kirsten Minnen is founder of the Institute for Bonding and your trainer.
- Attachment theory
- Theory behind the feeling: Why we should carry babies
- Practice of a babywearing consultant
- Front wrap cross carry (FWCC)
- Stretchy wrap (PWCC)
- Meh Dai (short introduction)
- Soft Structure Carriers (short introduction)
- Rucksack carry
- Double Hammock
- A functional binder for all readers which you will receive during the various courses
- Reader with all theory covered, list with literature, sources and step-by-step plans of the various ways of carrying
- Woven wrap size 6 from Yaro Slings
- Flyer babywearing safety
- Mention on the website of the Institute for Bonding (Instituut voor Hechting)
- Acces to the Facebook group for babywearing consultants of the Institute for Bonding (Instituut voor Hechting)
Costs for participation are EUR 329 incl. TAX.
- The training can be booked individually or with more people at the same time depending on the amount of free places in the training.
- Six participants are needed to confirm the training, eight people is the maximum number of participants. For this course ten is the maximum but we will provide an extra trainer.
- Payment needs to be transferred directly after booking to our bank account. Participation is only possible after full payment.
- Location: Brussels (surroundings) or Zemst
Do you have any questions? Please check our FAQ section (veelgestelde vragen) or send us a message by e-mail.